|SafeGuard GO Portable Car Seat
SafeGuard has been the leader in child passenger protection for over 20 years and is the largest child seating safety products manufacturer in the world. Headquartered in the Heartland and reaching people across the globe, SafeGuard delivers products that mean a safer future for every child riding in a vehicle.
The Safeguard GO portable car seat offers the portability of a backless booster seat with the unmatched safety of a 5-point safety harness.
- Lightweight and compact
- LATCH Equipped for easy installation
- Folds easily away and fits into a convenient travel bag
- Installs properly inless than one minute
- Thoroughly tested - Far surpasses all government safety standards
- Uses a 5-point harness for children up to 60 lbs
- Converts to a belt-positioning backless booster that can be used with lower LATCH anchors for older children
Today’s families are on the go more often (and at a faster pace) than ever before. One of the shared rituals that has plagued “on the go” parents for years is the time-consuming hassle of switching bulky child car seats from vehicle to vehicle, fumbling to reinstall them for morning carpools and outings, or the headache of hauling them through airports on family trips.
But now, SafeGuard, the world leader in child passenger protection, is introducing a groundbreaking product that finally, once-and-for-all, brings an end to the hassle of the car seat shuffle. The SafeGuard Go is the first ever hybrid car seat, combining the safety of a 5-point harness with the portability of a backless booster. With versatility and portability like no other seat on the market, the SafeGuard Go is freedom at last for busy families.
Lightweight and compact, the SafeGuard Go car seat features a one-of-a-kind, flexible back, allowing the seat to fold easily away when not in use and fit into the (included) convenient travel bag, making it simle to store, carry, or travel anywhere -- even on a plane.
- Harness Mode: For children 22-60 lbs (10-27 kg) and 31-52 inches (79-132 cm), over one year old -- top tether use require
- Booster Mode: 40-100 lbs (18-45 kg), 43-57 inches (110-145 cm), 3 years or older