The Zewa WS-380 is an easy to use wrist blood pressure monitor. It can be shared by 2 users using 2 different memory groups (2 x 60). In addition to that it stores the date and time when the readings were taken and even indicates if it can detect irregular heartbeat. This blood pressure monitor also features Zewa's Advanced average function which calculates the overall average and AM / PM average of all readings taken. Want to go a step further? The WS-380PC is PC compatible (included in model numbers ending in PC). Just add the BPM Software (Blood Pressure Monitoring Software) and you can analyze your blood pressure on your computer.
- Fully automatic with PI System
- Systolic, diastolic measurement and pulse rate
- Date and Time (also for stored readings)
- Extra Large Display
- 2 x 60 reading memory
- Average mode: Advanced average function
- Hypertension indicator
- PC ready connection (USB cable and software included in PC models, WS-380PC)
- Guaranteed Accuracy of +/- 3mmHg
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
State of the Art Fatmeter and Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor combo - - measures blood pressure, pulse, and body fat.
Manufactured by Zewa Medical Technology of Switzerland, this innovative meter uses bioelectrical current to measure body fat in both percentage and body mass index (BMI). The wrist blood pressure monitor takes your blood pressure and pulse comfortably at your wrist with fully automatic inflation and deflation.
The Delwa-Star WS-FM is the first fully automatic wrist blood pressure monitor with combined fatmeter / body fat monitor. The wrist blood pressure monitor features automatic inflation and deflation with dual fuzzy logic that measures systolic pressure, diastolic pressure and pulse rate. The WS-FM stores your last seven blood pressure measurements plus calculates the average of the measurements. The large, easy to read LCD display switches off automatically to save battery life and is guaranteed accurate to +/- 3 mmHg. The Delwa WS-FM 61225 includes a certificate of calibration accredited by the Swiss Federal Office of Metrology No. 209. A storage case is included.
To measure your body fat percentage, simply plug the sensor of the fatmeter into the blood pressure monitor. The fatmeter / body fat monitor measures body fat in percentage, calculates BMI (Body Mass Index), and stores up to four personal data settings including gender, age, weight, and height. The fatmeter recalls your last body fat percentage reading.
The fatmeter uses bioelectrical current to measure body fat in both percentage and body mass index (BMI). This method determines the content of body fat in proportion to other tissue by measuring the level of electrical resistance in your body. Fat calculation process takes into consideration the condition of the muscles and other tissue that contain a higher water content than fat does.
- Stores 7 blood pressure measurements (plus the average of the 7 measurements)
- Fatmeter up to 4 personal data settings including gender, age, weight, and height.
- Measures body fat in percentage
- Measures BMI
- Fatmeter recalls last setting
- Automatic inflation and deflation
- LCD display
- Oscillometric measurement
- Measures blood pressure from 0-300 mmHg and pulse from 40-160 beats/min
- Accuracy: Blood pressure +/1 3mmHg or 2% of reading; Pulse +/- 5% of reading
- Fits wrists 5-1/4" to 7-3/4" (13.5 cm to 19.5 cm)
- Powered by 2 "AAA" batteries
- Dimensions: 6-3/4" x 4 x 4-1/2" (H x W x L)
- Weight: 13 oz (369 grams)
- Includes storage case
- Limited lifetime warranty
All DELWA*STAR blood pressure monitors come with a "Swiss Calibration Certificate" which gives the user total security and confidence in using the device. The calibration is made in accordance with the Swiss calibration requirements SN EN 45001. This gives the customer a guaranteed accuracy of +/- 3 mm Hg which is indicated on a calibration certificate.
Fatmeter should not be used by people with a cardiac pacemaker or other implanted, electrically operated medical device.
Keep monitor at heart level
Fatmeter plugs into blood pressure monitor