all Handrail Scales
Heavy-duty, yet lightweight, the Detectp 6855 bariatric scale's balanced design makes it easy to move. The 6855 is engineered specifically for weighing obese and unsteady patients and features a 18" x 14" (457 mm x 356 mm), low-profile platform with non-skid surface and sturdy handrails with padded grips.
The display "hold" feature retains weight so you can attend to the patient first, then record the weight. Powered by your choice of either batteries or AC adapter, the 6855 also has an auto-off function to conserve energy.
- Capacity: 600 lb x .2 lb / 270 kg x .1 kg
- Includes NEW Detecto 750 indicator
- Highly accurate digital weight display with Body Mass Index
- RS-232 interface
- Extra strength wrap-around tubular stainless steel handrails
- LCD weight display which can be read from either side of the platform
- Large heavy-duty rubber wheels and the scale tips back for easy transporting
- Skid-proof and soft, but durable black rubber mat
- Platform Size: 18 x 14 inches
- Optional AC adapter or 6 "AA" size alkaline batteries
- Display: 0.75" high digits - LCD
- Display Functions: Auto power off, Hold/release of display, Motion detection
Power x 3 with the new 750 Weight Display
The new Detecto 750 weighing indicator is the perfect weight display for all applications. The recharging circuitry is “Built-In” to the 750 display. Utilizing the AC-adapter and installing Ni-Cad “AA” batteries, you can have a truly free standing scale in any office environment.
- Operate up to 250 hours on new alkaline batteries.
- Operate up to 100 hours on NiCad batteries before recharging. (Recharging time is approximately 8 hours and the scale can be operated during this time.)