|Inglesina Trilogy Strollers - FREE Shipping!
|Upon consumers’ demand, Trilogy - the Inglesina stroller already popular overseas - is now available in the USA, featuring a single-handle frame. Inglesina’s patented folding system allows you to open and close Trilogy with just one hand. The frame is clean, modern and stylish with elegant colors. Every activity is easier with Trilogy.
Upon consumers’ demand, Trilogy - the Inglesina stroller already popular overseas - is now available in the USA, featuring a single-handle frame. Inglesina’s patented folding system allows you to open and close Trilogy with just one hand. The frame is clean, modern and stylish with elegant colors. Every activity is easier with Trilogy. The wheels - equipped with ball bearings - make it easy to push it, and the mechanism to operate the swivel wheels is right at your fingertips. The stroller is reversible and so it allows you to turn the seat to either face the parent or the outside world. Proudly made in Italy. The Trilogy stroller is compatible with Maxi-Cosi® (Mico AP & Prezi) car seat thanks to a car seat adapter (sold separately).
- Your stroller includes: storage basket, cup holder and raincover
- Intended for use from birth to 55lbs
- Reversible, adjustable and reclinable stroller seat
- Active break lever
- Adjustable foot rest
- 5 point adjustable safety harness
- Removable hood and lining can be hand washed
- Weighs approximately 21.3lbs
- Made in Italy
- Compatible with Maxi-Cosi (Mico AP & Prezi)
One-handed fold -
Trilogy features an Inglesina-patented locking system, allowing you to close and open the stroller with one hand, without having to remove the stroller seat either position (either facing the street or the parent).
The reversible stroller seat allows your baby to face you or the street. The ball-bearing wheels and the single handle make it the smoothest ride in the market. The front-swivel wheels can easily be locked and unlocked remotely by hand.
The Trilogy system consists of:
all Stroller features
- Storage basket
- Cup holder
- Rain cover
- Optional bassinet
- Optional matching diaper bag
- Optional car seat adapter for use with Maxi-Cosi® (Mico AP & Prezi)
- Suitable from birth to 55 lbs.
- Legendary umbrella one-hand, single action open/close system (Inglesina patent).
- The seat is reversible, facing either the parent or the street. The frame can be folded with the stroller seat on, either facing the parent or the street.
- Front swivel wheels with remote locking and unlocking control that can be activated without having to act directly on the wheels.
- Front wheels diameter 6.7”; rear wheels diameter 8” with Abec 5 bearings.
- Active brake lever, which, once activated, automatically positions itself, thereby ensuring improved safety.
- Matching storage basket with reinforced base for up to 6.6 lbs.
- Cup holder integrated in the frame.
- Lateral carry handle.
- Adjustable 5-point harness.
- The stroller seat - thanks to the double position - offers the opportunity to adjust the back straps in terms of height, following t
- The hood is equipped with mesh inserts, improving ventilation.
- The soft padded leg cover can be hooked in a position suited to protect the baby against the cold.
- 3-position reclinable backrest with centralized control.
- Handrail and footrest in technical waterproof material, resistant and easy to wash.
- Adjustable 2-position foot-rest.
- Fully removable lining and hood, washable by hand at 86°F.
- The stroller seat can be easily fastened and unfastened from the frame hanks to the side handles.
Folding type: Umbrella
Dimensions when open: 22.2” x 42” x 32.6” (height x depth x width)
Dimensions when closed: 14.4” x 38.5” x 18.9” (height x depth x width)
Materials of the lining: Polyester
- According to tradition, loving even the tiniest particular, Inglesina bassinets are made with attention to every detail,to elegance but particularly to comfort. This is why the Trilogy bassinet is completely lined with soft, precious fabric also ou
- The backrest can be reclined in various positions through the practical front control.
- The bassinet is equipped with a device adjusting the air flow: special windows with adjustable opening, located on the botttom
- The internal lining is totally removable and hand washable at 86°F. Once the internal lining has been removed, it is possible to also clean the bottom of the bassinet with a soft cloth.
- Practical transportation handle, integrated in the textile lining, with ergonomic grip