TM-2655 Tabletop Blood Pressure Monitor
|AND Medical / LifeSource is a leading manufacturer of home health care products, including automatic and manual blood pressure monitors, digital thermometers and stethoscopes. Ambulatory blood pressure monitors are available for professional use.
The LifeSource TM-2655 series fully automatic blood pressure monitor enables patients to take blood pressure measurements by themselves, without the support of hospital personnel. The LifeSource TM-2655 fully automatic blood pressure monitor helps you achieve efficient, quality treatment of patients, while lessening the workload of hospital or clinical personnel.
- Compact Size
- Measures blood pressure in either arm
- Simple, one touch measurement
- Quick printout (on TM-2655P model)
- Large, easy to read LED display
- Dual RS-232 ports
- Display Type: Digital LED, Systolic / Diastolic / Pulse
- Power Source: 100/115, 220/220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Measurement Method: Oscillometric
- Pressurization: Automatic pressurization by MicroPump
- Depressurization: ECEV and Automatic Constant Speed Exhaust Value (dual)
- Cuff: Geared motor, automatic operation
Pressure: +/- 3 mmHg 2% measurement, whichever is greater.
- Measurement Range:
Pressure: 0-300 mmHg
Pulse: 30-200 bpm
- Safety Device (electrical): Quick release when START button is pressed. Quick release when EMERGENCY STOP button is pressed. Automatic Rapid Deflation when pressure exceeds 320mmHg. Automatic Rapid Deflation / Power Off when pressure reaches 320-360mmHg
- Safety Device (mechanical): Releases cuff when safety lever is pressed
- Clock Function: Clock display, date and time (1999-2098)
- Printer: Thermal type, 58mm wide, automatic cutter (model TM-2655-PT only)
- Dimensions: 9.6 W x 12.8 H x 15.4 D (inches)
- Weight: 19.8 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
LifeSource Stand for the TM-2655
Click here to find out the
correct way to take your blood pressure at home.