This incredibly-popular lightweight USA-made scale offers a wide range of versatility. It can be used with wheelchairs, straight-legged chairs or as a stand-on scale, and its sloped ramps offer versatility by allowing entry from either side. The 6550s vertical fold-up feature and heavy-duty wheels contribute to its ease of mobility in four directions and minimal storage space needed. The 6550s digital weight indicator is the industry’s most advanced, featuring serial, USB and optional wired and Wi-FI Ethernet output, BMI calculation, yellow “quick keys” for basic weighing, 350-degree rotating mounting bracket for viewing in all angles, and an easy-to-read blue LCD display. Platform measures 30 x 32 inch (76 x 81 cm). EMR/EHR ready. 1,000 lb x 0.2 lb / 450 kg x 0.1 kg capacity. OIML EC Class III model available.
This sturdy, but lightweight, scale offers a wide range of versatility. It can be used with wheelchairs, straight-legged chairs or as a stand-on scale, and its sloped ramps offer versatility by allowing loading from either side. The 6550s vertical fold-up feature and heavy-duty wheels contribute to its ease of mobility and lack of needed storage space.
With the 6550, tare weight may be either preset or keyed in directly and the patients weight is automatically displayed. The digital display makes it easy to view from wide angles. The large, easily accessed weighing platform and low angle ramps make the 6550 ideal for patient comfort and security.
- Capacity: 1000 lb x 0.2 lbs (450 kg x 0.1 kg)
- Includes NEW Detecto MV1 indicator (click here for specs)
- Body Mass Index feature
- RS-232,USB interface
- Easy storage - Column folds down and latches securely into position, ready for transport
- Easy transport - Unit may be lifted and stored or transported in an upright position
- Platform: 31.7 x 30 inch wide with nonskid removable mat, entrance and exit mats
- Display: 0.7 inch high contrast LCD display for wall or table mount
- Power: 6 "C" alkaline batteries or optional AC adapter