A professional unit designed for 24 hour blood pressure monitoring
- Easy to Use (sets up in minutes)
- Professional Accuracy
- Downloadable Data
- Multiple Cuff Sizes (accommodates most patients)
- Quiet Operation
- Utilizes Oscillometric Technology Clinically Validated according to the British Hypertension Society protocol
The A&D Medical Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring System (ABPM) allows health care professionals to automatically monitor a patient’s blood pressure throughout the day. ABPM therapy can help differentiate hypertension from white coat hypertension and the data generated can be used to adjust patient medication levels. This compact monitor has sophisticated tracking capabilities to measure blood pressure and pulse trends.
The A&D Medical ABPM is available in two configurations:
- The TM-2430-DP is recommended for health care professionals with a personal computer. This model is equipped with Doctor Pro™ software which enables a professional to download, track and graph blood pressure and heart rate data in summary reports. The software can also perform Histogram and Correlation analyses. (Histogram analyses include systolic, diastolic and pulse rate. Correlation analyses include systolic vs. diastolic and systolic vs. pulse rate).
- Health care professionals who do not use a personal computer can order the basic configuration TM-2430 plus the optional printer TM-2480 and get a printed record of blood pressure and heart rates.
Doctor Pro Software requres Intel 80486DX or higher CPU, 16 MB RAM, Windows 95, 98, 2000, ME or XP, SVGA monitor, 3.5 floppy disk drive, 1.5 MB hard disk space, standard RS-232C serial port. (Doctor Pro Software is included wiwth the TM-2430-DP package.
Uses AC adpter or 6 AA batteries (batteries not included). Serial thermal dot matrix printer with LCD display. Uses paper 2.2 inches wide by 2 inches in diameter. Dimensions: 8.7 W x 3.3 H x 5.1 D (inches).
- Display Range: 0-32mmHg
- Pressurization: Internal micro pump
- 24 hour clock display
- Power Source: 3 AA alkaline or NiCd (batteries not included)
- Battery Life: approximately 6 months with one daily measurement
- Measurement Method: Oscillometric
Pressure: +/- 3 mmHg or +/1 2% measurement, whichever is greater.
Pulse: +/- 5%
- Measurement Range:
Systolic: 60-280 mmHg (min division = 1 mmHg)
Diastolic: 40-160 mmHg (min division = 1 mmHg)
Pulse: 30-200 bpm (min division = 1 bpm)
- Dimensions: 2.8 W x 1.1 H x 3.9 D (inches)
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime