With Philips HeartStart Trainer; CPR and first aid instructors can help empower their students with awareness of HeartStart Defibrillators and how to use them to save lives. The HeartStart Trainer simulates how the HeartStart OnSite and HeartStart Home Defibrillators will operate during a real-life sudden cardiac arrest event. Clear, confident voice instructions provide easy-to-follow directions and eight pre-configured scenarios to make training easy and more rewarding. And, for safety, the HeartStart Trainer is sufficiently different to avoid inadvertent use in an emergency.
- Voice instructions match those of the HeartStart OnSite and HeartStart Home Defibrillators.
- Works with internal and external pads adapters, allowing the instructor to provide some or no clue toward pad placement; resulting in the most realistic training scenario.
- Resembles the HeartStart OnSite and HeartStart Home Defibrillators for a realistic training experience, yet is sufficiently different to avoid inadvertent use in an actual emergency.
- Uses eight preconfigured training scripts based on common training scenarios
- Accepts Infant/Child Training Pads for pediatric defibrillation training.
- Battery well and real LED status indicator for maintenance training.
- Uses 4 AA cell batteries (not included)
The HeartStart Trainer (M5085A) includes:
Nylon carry case
One set of reusable adult training pads
One External Manikin Adapter Strip
Quick Reference card
Dimensions: 2.8H x 8.3W x 8.3D