This battery-operated digital scale has been especially developed for weighing obese patients, with a weighing range of up to 800 lbs and a non-slip 22 x 22 inch platform, only 2.2 inch high – a sturdy base for overweight or obese patients. A chair may also be used on the scale and will not influence the weighing result due to the pre-TARE function. The cable remote display (cable length: 98.4 inch) with easy-to-read LCD can be held, wall mounted or placed on a table. The 0.2 lbs graduation means that the smallest changes in weight are registered, even after the patient has left the scale – thanks to the auto-HOLD function. The integrated Body Mass Index (BMI) function and the seca 360° wireless technology, which can be used to transmit the measurements to a seca wireless printer or PC at the push of a button emphasizes the many uses of this unique multifunctional scale.
Weighing range up to 800 lbs - The battery operated digital seca 634 has been especially developed for weighing adipose patients. With a capacity of up to 800 lbs, it is a sturdy basis for heavyweight and pregnant patients.
Generous platform size - The low platform profile reduces patient effort and risk when stepping on the scale. As the 22 x 22 inch platform is almost twice as large as that of a normal scale, a chair may also be placed on the scale for weighing a patient. With the pre-TARE function, the weight of a chair or standing aid can simply be tared away. Up to 3 TARE weights (e.g. chair weights) can be stored.
Cable remote display shows fine graduation - The result is shown on the cable remote display in easy-to-read LCD numerals. The display can be mounted on a wall at eye level, placed on a table or on the optional mobile stand seca 472. The 0.1 lbs graduation means that even the smallest changes in weight are registered, even after the patient has left the scale thanks to the auto-HOLD function. The scale has an economy mode which switches off automatically when it is in rechargeable battery operation.
Paperless and error-free wireless transmission of measurements - With the seca 360° wireless technology, the seca 634 can transmit measurements to the optional seca 360° wireless digital printer With the network-capable seca analytics software and seca 456 USB adapter, your PC can receive and analyze measurements. The seca 634 is EMR-integrated and ready to handle all the demands the future will bring.
- Network-capable with seca 360° wireless technology.
- Extra large and sturdy platform for obese patients
- Low-level platform for easy access.
- Automatically calculates BMI
- Capacity: 800 lbs / 360 kg
- Graduation: 0.1 lbs / 50 g
- Scale dimensions (WxHxD):25.2 x 2.1 x 23.6" / 640 x 53 x 600 mm
- Platform dimensions (WxHxD):22 x 2.2 x 22" / 560 x 55 x 560 mm
- Weight of scales: 31.7 lbs / 14.4 kg
- Power supply: Batteries, power adapter optional
- Cable lenght: 98.4" / 2.50 m
- Functions: TARE, pre-TARE, HOLD, auto-HOLD, BMI, auto-CLEAR, lbs/kg switch-over, damping, automatic switch-off, SEND/PRINT
- Optional: stand for cable remote displays seca 472, power adapter seca 447, switch-mode power adapter seca 400
- RS232 compatible
- System compatible with: 360° wireless digital printer advanced seca 466, 360° wireless digital printer seca 465, 360° wireless USB adapter seca 456, software seca analytics 115 and seca emr flash 101, stadiometer seca 274 or seca 264