Empower your students by teaching them how to use the HeartStart FRx Defibrillator to help save lives.
The HeartStart FRx Trainer simulates how the HeartStart FRx Defibrillator will operate during a real-life cardiac arrest event. Clear, confident voice instructions and pre-configured rescue scenarios make training students easier and more rewarding.
The HeartStart FRx Trainer includes:
- Voice instructions match those of the HeartStart FRx Defibrillator
- Works with internal and external pads adapters, allowing the instructor to provide some or no clues toward pad placement, resulting in the most realistic training scenario
- Resembles the HeartStart FRx Defibrillator, yet is sufficiently different to avoid inadvertent use in an actual emergency
- Accepts Infant/Child Key for pediatric defibrillation training
- CPR coaching helps train students in adult and infant/child CPR
- Uses four standard AA cell batteries (not included), allowing you to manage training costs
- Nylon carry case
- One set of reusable adult training pads
- One External Manikin Adapter Strip
|2.8" H x 8.3" W x 8.3" D
|2 lbs with batteries
|4 AA cells
|Eight preconfigured scripts based on common training scenarios.
|Replacement Items and Accessories
|Replacement carrying case M5087A
External manikin adapter for use with all manikins (10 pack) M5089A
Internal maninkin adapter for use with little annetm and RESUSCI® ANNE CPR MANIKINS M5088A
|Reusable, resemble defibrillation pads for a realistic training experience, yet sufficiently different to avoid inadvertent use in an emergency and easy switching between adult and infant/child pads cartridges.
- Adult Training pads cartridge for HeartStart Trainer M5073A
- Infant/Child training pads cartridge for HeartStart Trainer M5074A
- Replacement adult training pads, with replaceable seal M5093A
- Replacement infant/child training pads, with replaceable seal M5094A