Accurate and reliable: ideal for accurately weighing horses and other larger animals, helps to remove the guesswork where treatments or administration of feed needs to be closely monitored.
Capacity of 3,000 lb / 1,500 kg makes it ideal for a wide range of horses
Full size platform for ease of use. The scale is large enough to avoid making animals skittish while weighing.
Supplied with plywood mounting holes to allow customers a quick and simple way to fit their own plywood top to help reduce noise and risk of animals slipping.
Can also be used in other general weighing applications to aid loading and unloading.
Hold function for single user weighing. Easy to use hold feature enables the scale to capture the weight and retain it while you tend to the animal.
Battery operation for remote locations. This supplies full function with no AC power attached. AC adapter is included for charging or full time operations.
Detachable indicator makes battery charging easy. This allows the indicator to be removed and taken to an AC power outlet for charging. No need to move the entire scale to the power source.
Durable design for rigorous applications. This scale will insure years of use in even challenging environments
- Capacity x Readability: 3,000 lb x 1.0 lb
1,500 kg x 0.5 kg
- Platform size: 39.37" W x 78.75" L x 3.93" H
1000 mm (W) x 2000 mm (L) x 100 mm (H)
- Indicator: 9.75" W x 5.25" L x 6.5" H
250 mm (W) x 135 mm (L) x 165 mm (H)
- Display: LED visible 0.8", six digit
- Indicator Features: ABS robust plastic
- Power: 6 VDC, internal lead-acid rechargeable, UL, CE & C-Tick approved external power adapter
- Battery Life: Approximately 20 hours
- Auto off: for power savings
- Operating Temp: 14° F to 104° F (-10° C to 40° C)
- Internal resolution: 520,000 divisions
- Display rate:
- Average Weight: Hold Feature
- Platform Construction: Powder coat paint for corrosion protection Mild steel construction with safety tread plate surface
- End Loading Capacity: 150%
- Overload Protection: 100%
- Keyboard Functionality: 0-9– Used for keyboard entry of piece weight, sample size, and upper and lower limit settings
- Units lb/kg: lb/kg
- Other Salter Brecknell PS Floor - Veterinary Scales,PS Floor - Veterinary Scales