This Deluxe system is the upgraded version of our ever-popular Angelcare AC401 baby movement & sound monitor. It comes with 1 Sensor Pad movement detector and 2 state-of-the-art Parent Units for added reassurance that baby is sleeping safely – reassurance that lets mom and dad get a good night’s sleep too. Also features an easy locator.
- Under-the-mattress Sensor Pad – Senses each and every one of your babys movements and will sound an alarm if no movement is detected after 20 seconds. So you and baby can sleep tight.
- Two Portable Parent Units – If you are like most moms and dads, you take advantage of the moments baby is sleeping to get things done around your home. With this system, you can both carry a Parent Unit with from room to room for peace of mind whatever you are doing.
- Full Colour Digital Display – See it all at a glance. The easy-to-read screen on the Parent Unit clearly displays nursery room temperature and Sound Lights, as well as your various settings. Very convenient.
- Temperature Display and Control – The greatest concern for moms and dads is baby’s safety, sleeping alone in the nursery. Is baby comfortable? Is the room too warm or too cold? Your Angelcare® AC401 Deluxe baby monitor displays the temperature in baby’s room on the Parent Unit and alerts you if it is too high or too low.
- Audio "Tic" Feature – Turn on this feature and your Parent Unit will make a ticking sound to reassure you that the monitor is working even when your baby is sleeping silently.
- Nursery Night Light – A gentle little glow to guide you when you walk into baby’s room.
- Crystal Clear Transmission – This system operates on the 864 MHz and 2.4 GHz frequency bands.
- Out-of-Range Indicator – Up to 250 meters/820 ft. (open field); between 80 meters/262 ft. and 100 meters/328 ft. (indoor).
- Sound Lights – So you can see and hear the sounds baby makes.
- Batteries or Mains Operated – The battery option makes this system ideal for travel. Then, when you are at home, you can use the AC adapter to save your batteries for when you need them.
- Low Battery Indicator – The low-battery indicator on the front of the monitor lets you know when its time to change the batteries. Plus, the system will alert you when the Parent Unit is too far away from the Nursery Unit to transmit your baby’s sounds and movements to your Parent Unit.
- Volume Control & Vibration Alert – Shhhh – it’s quiet time. Keep your Parent Unit close by and on vibration mode* anytime the sound of the alarm might be disruptive. Certain models only.
- Adjustable Sensitivity – Allows you to select your desired movement sensitivity level.
- Parent Unit Locator – The Parent Unit may be small but you’ll be able to find it quickly with the push of a button.
- Under-the-Mattress Movement Sensor Pad - Senses each and every one of your babys movements and will sound an alarm if no movement is detected after 20 seconds.*
- Crystal Clear Transmission - This system operates on the 864 MHz and 2.4 GHz frequency bands.
- Out-of-Range Indicator - Up to 250 meters/820 ft. (open field); between 80 meters/262 ft. and 100 meters/328 ft. (indoor).
- Number of Channels - 8 channels to minimize interference.
- Batteries or Mains Operated - Batteries or Mains Operated: Automatically converts to battery in the event of power failure.
- Portable & Rechargeable Parent Unit: operates with 4 NIMH rechargeable batteries (included) or AC adaptor.
- Nursery Unit operates with 3 AAA rechargeable batteries (not included) or AC adaptor.
- Continuous or Voice-Activated Sound Monitoring - Choice between voice activation or continuous sound transmission.
The Sensor Pad can be used with a regulatory standard baby mattress, whatever the size or thickness. However, it cannot be used with memory foam mattresses, dual sided, mattresses with a hollow frame or Purflo mattresses.