Sophie Born in 1961, her legendary success is huge in France. Made in the French Alps with natural rubber and non-toxic paint, Sophie has been safely cuddled and chewed for over 40 years! She is soft, light, and easy to grasp and fits perfectly into little hands. Sophie is loveable and amusing. She even makes a happy sound when squeezed. Babies especially love her bumpy head to soothe their teething gums. Most importantly her flexible, renewable, natural rubber materials and non-toxic paint mean Sophie the Giraffe is a safe and all-natural teething toy for your little one. Parents world-wide trust the joy this classic toy brings to their babies. In todays fast paced world it is unusual to see a high production toy still made by hand: Sophie requires 14 manual manufacturing steps. Her retro style has ensured that she has remained fashionable for over 40 years. Slender, flexible and soft, baby can squeeze and chew her in complete safety. Lovable and amusing, Sophie laughs when her body is squeezed.
- Made from Natural Rubber
- Even the smallest hands can get a squeak!
- Sophie has lots of great places to chew, perfect for teething babies.
- Sophie has been safely cuddled and chewed for over 40 years!
- Food Grade paints , totally natural.
- Gift set for the photo competition Sophie la giraffe bonniest baby.I