The D1000-1 is a Single Frequency Foot-Foot Body Composition Analyzer. Foot electrodes located on the scale use single frequency bio-electrical impedance analysis (BIA) to obtain lower body composition for analysis of water, muscle, and body fat ratios.
This feature-rich analyzer includes a weight scale with 440 lb capacity and internal printer for a custom report of classic body composition ratios and advanced analysis options. These advanced options include Goal Setter and Wrestling modes, ideal for use in clinics, hospitals, fitness/wellness centers, weight rooms, rehabilitation facilities and athletic departments.
Standard Features •Single Frequency body composition obtained using foot-foot bio-electrical impedance analysis (BIA) through scale base electrodes
- Capacity: 440 x 0.2 lb/200 x 0.1 kg
- Platform dimensions: 14.5 x 14 x 4 in
- User configurable mode: adult and athlete mode, wrestler, goal setter, weight only
- Built-in thermal printer
- USB terminal and RS-232 port for computer interface
- Includes AC adaptor and two rolls of thermal printer paper