New development in lying measuring: mobile mBCA for medical body composition analysis.
The vital functions of immobile patients in particular have to be monitored at all times. The seca mBCA 525 was developed for just this application. Lightweight and compact, the device is equipped with its own WiFi for immediate entry in available networks. The sophisticated technology delivers reliable and reproducible medical data and stores the results internally. The seca mBCA 525 is ideal for mobile use by nutritionists treating bedridden patients or for use in intensive care in hospital.
- Measurement of fat, water, muscle and other body parameters in lying position.
- Perfect for mobile use at only 6.6 lbs (3 kg) with long-lasting rechargeable battery
- WiFi connection between measuring mat and monitor guarantees reliable data transmission.
- Easy-to-understand graphic presentation of measurement results on the touchscreen monitor.
- Internal storage for results of approximately 100,000 measurements.
- Medically precise, validated against reference methods of the gold standard.
Functions and Properties
- Method of measurement: 8-point Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis
- Measuring frequency: 1; 2; 5; 10; 20; 50; 100; 200; 500 kHz
- Measurement segments: right arm, left arm, right leg, left leg, right half of body, left half of body, torso
- Measuring period: max 30 seconds
- Seca 360 Wireless
- Multi-Frequent Measurement
- Segmental Measurement
- 8 point measurement
- 7" Touch Display