EMR ready ultrasonic measuring station for height and weight with voice guidance
The ideal practice assistant – fully automated measurements of height and weight and tool for raising awareness of maintaining a healthy weight in one product.
The ultrasonic measuring station seca 286 dp transmits fully automated height and weight measurements to your existing printer. Thanks to the advanced 360° wireless technology and software module seca directprint, your patient receives a personalized printout outlining their nutritional condition based on their BMI. The printout provides valuable insight and practical tips on nutrition, maintaining a healthy lifestyle and information regarding energy expenditure during various physical activities. Empower patients to discuss their weight and motivate them to tackle the subject. Thanks to the included seca 360 wireless USB adapter seca 456 and the software module seca directprint the installation can be done immediately.
With the seca 286 we have redefined the technical limit of measuring stations worldwide. Three pairs of ultrasonic sensors record the patient’s height in milliseconds and a specially designed digital evaluation algorithm ensures incomparably high measurement precision. Upon request, a voice guidance system enables an individual or series of measurements to connect to the seca directprint or wirelessly transmit to an EMR system. With a 660 lb capacity and 0.1 lb fine graduation, the high capacity scale accommodates patients of all sizes and provides unparalleled seca quality.
- Fully automated measurement and direct transmission of measurements via seca 360° wireless USB Adapter seca 456 and an interpretation of measurements using the software module seca directprint.
- Once the patients height and weight are measured, an automatic printout is generated outlining their nutritional condition based on their BMI.
- Network compatibility provided by seca 360 wireless technology.
- Ultrasonic technology with superior precision through unrivaled digital evaluation algorithm.
- Maximum speed due to independent measuring process in just a few seconds.
- Latest technology voice guidance in CD quality.
- Fine 50 g graduation and capacity up to 300 kg.
- Broad height measuring range from 60 to 210 cm.
- Three-line multi-function touch display shows weight, height and BMI simultaneously.
- Dimensions [WxHxD]: 17.1 x 89.4 x 18.3 inch (434 x 2,270 x 466 mm)
- Fully automated measurement is possible through the optional voice guidance.
- Three pairs of sensors and constant auto-calibration ensure the most precise results.
- The unrivaled digital evaluation algorithm eliminates imprecision for the highest measurement accuracy.
- A wide variety of output options for the measurement results.
Technical precision. - For ultrasonic measurement in seca quality . a digital evaluation algorithm was specially designed to eliminate imprecisions. Three pairs of sensors transmit and receive the ultrasonic signals separately and each performs 10 measurements in 200 milliseconds. Together with the constant auto-calibration that balances out temperature fluctuations and a silent measuring process you always receive the most precise results in a comfortable way
The highest flexibility and efficiency. - The measuring station can be networked using seca 360° wireless technology and all measured values can be wirelessly transmitted to EMR systems. Optionally the measuring station can be supplemented with a wireless printer or a seca directprint connection to enable individual patient printouts. To make work easier, the measurement can be conducted fully automatically using an optional voice guidance in CD quality. The keylock on the touchscreen prevents unintended changes to the settings by the patient.
Unparalleled quality - The seca 286 ultrasonic measuring station is designed for a long life, as is usual for seca. The sophisticated appearance of the design with column elements made of aluminum is very robust and the scale has a non-slip tread made of easy-to-clean safety glass.
Three unique pairs of sensors transmit and receive ultrasonic signals separately and thereby ensure the most precise measurement results
Using the wireless printers seca 466 and seca 465 the measurement results can be immediately printed out or the data can be transmitted directly to an EMR system
Scope of Delivery
- seca 286
- seca 456
- CD with seca directprint
- Power Adapter