Thule RideAlong Lite Child Bike Seat - The RideAlong Lite Child Bike Seat by Thule is a robust and reliable rear-mounted bike seat designed for daily commutes and adventures around town. Quick and easy to install, once installed the seat can be mounted and dismounted in seconds. Simply remove the seat when you dont want it on your bike, or switch the seat over to another bike that has a Thule quick release bracket installed. From baby (9 months) to preschooler, it will follow your child over the years as they grow, providing a stable and secure ride every day with the adjustable foot straps and foot rests. An adjustable 3-point harness ensures your childs safety, while a childproof safety buckle with large buttons quickly secures your them in the seat. They will enjoy a smooth, comfortable ride with the DualBeam suspension system that absorbs road shock. The integrated protection wings keep your childs hands safe and out of harms way when the bike is leaned against a wall. Other features include a built-in reflector and safety light attachment point, water-repellent padding and it is lockable to your bike with the included lock. If you want to turn your bike rides into something special, make sure you have Thule RideAlong Lite Child Bike Seat.
- Your child rides safely with the adjustable 3-point harness
- Smooth, comfortable ride for your child due to the DualBeam suspension system that absorbs road shock
- Your child is quickly and easily secured with a childproof safety buckle with a large button
- Integrated protection wings safeguard your child’s hands when the bike is leaned against a wall
- Ensures a perfect fit as your child grows thanks to the single-hand adjustable foot rests and foot straps
- Seat can be mounted/dismounted from bike in seconds with the universal quick-release bracket, fitting most bike frames (27.2-40 mm diameter round frames and maximum 40 x 55 mm oval frames)
- Added visibility thanks to built-in reflector and safety light attachment point
- Water-repellent padding is easy to keep clean
- Designed and tested for children from 9 months* to 6 years old, up to 48.5 lbs/22 kg.
*Consult a pediatrician for children under 1 year old.