Convert your VISTA stroller to a double in-line stroller with ease and style. The new RumbleSeat converts a single stroller to a double in-line stroller in seconds. Whether it’s a quick stroll to the supermarket or a long, leisurely walk through the park, this exclusive seat provides maximum comfort and style for parents’ precious cargo. The new 2018 model features new and improved fabric for the sunshade cover and improved connection to Vista stroller for added security and stability. The 2018 Rumbleseat will work on the 2015 Vista, but not on the 2014 and earlier Vistas.
13in x13in unfolded, 14in x14in folded
Weight: 4.9 lbs
Weight capacity from 6 months to 35 lbs.
- 10 second “no tools” attachment and removal to VISTA stroller (RumbleSeat must be removed in order to fold the VISTA)
- 3 possible stroller configurations (not to be used in conjunction with the VISTA Bassinet)
- Older child sits in RumbleSeat with infant closer to parent in infant car seat
- Wheels are out of hands’ reach – no fender kits required
- 5-point harness with 3-point height adjustment
- No flip when primary child gets out
- Removable canopy extends fully to back of primary seat
- Removable and washable fabric
- All anodized aluminum frame