The new Polar M430 is a triple threat, integrating state-of-the-art running metrics, advanced GPS and the freedom of optical heart rate technology - the ultimate training partner for runners who demand more.
- Wrist-based heart rate: You demand accuracy when you run. Get it with Polar’s proprietary heart rate algorithm and 6 LED optical sensors built into the watch
- No chest strap required: Enjoy the comfort and freedom of strap-free running without compromising the accuracy of your heart rate data
- Run anywhere, with accuracy: The M430 harnesses the latest in GPS and accelerometer technology to track your speed, distance and pace whether you’re running indoors or out.
- Smart Coaching: Training hard is good, training smart is better. Polar’s scientifically-validated Smart Coaching delivers the tools you need to achieve your goals with efficiency and precision.
- Extend your battery life: Endurance matters. That’s why the M430 offers multiple GPS recording options for extended battery life, capable of up to 30 hours of training time.
Providing versatility, comfort and simplicity, the Polar OH1 is an optical heart rate sensor worn on the arm. Whether running, riding, or rocking a workout at the gym, this heart rate monitor armband accurately and consistently captures heart rate using Polar’s proprietary heart rate algorithm and 6-LED solution.
Pair with your favorite Polar product
With Polar OH1, nothing stands between you and your goals.
Looking for an alternative to chest straps? Polar OH1 works with all Bluetooth-compatible Polar sports watches, fitness trackers and cycling computers.
Turn your phone into a training partner
Polar OH1 streams real-time heart rate to many popular fitness apps on both iOS and Android phones.
Versatile enough to stand alone
Try Polar OH1 with Polar Beat, Polar’s free fitness and training app, to get live heart rate data right on the screen of your phone and audio guidance to your headphones during your workout.
Prefer training without a watch or phone? Polar OH1 has internal memory that can store up to 200 hours of training data.
Easily sync your data to Polar Flow, Polar’s free app and web service, via Bluetooth or with your computer via the USB adapter.
- OPTICAL HEART RATE TRACKING: You demand accuracy when you train. Get it with Polar’s proprietary heart rate algorithm and 6 LED optical sensor.
- GO LIVE: Use Polar OH1 to broadcast your live heart rate to any Bluetooth-compatible Polar product, many third-party fitness apps and Bluetooth-compatible gym equipment. Try Polar OH1 in your favorite group fitness class that uses Polar Club.
- PUT IN THE HOURS: With its built-in memory, Polar OH1 can store up to 200 hours of training data. After your workout, sync your data to Polar Flow with either the Polar Flow app or web service.
- PERFORMANCE ARMBAND: Details matter when performance counts. The Polar OH1 armband is designed to fit securely and comfortably around your arm. Engineered for supreme wearability, it’s made of a soft textile material that is machine-washable for everyday use.
- STAY CURRENT: Over-the-air firmware updates to enhance Polar OH1 functionality.
- CHARGED UP: Polar OH1 boasts a long battery life with up to 12 hours of training time on a single charge. Easily charge the battery with the included Polar OH1 USB adapter.
- TAKE THE PLUNGE: Polar OH1 is waterproof up to 30 m.
||Weight - Sensor 5 g, armband 12 g
Height - 9.5 mm
Diameter - 29.85 mm
Armband Size - M-XXL, machine-washable
||iOS mobile devices: iPhone 4S and later; Android mobile devices with Bluetooth 4.0 capability and Android 4.4 or later.
||Via Polar Flow
||4 MB, up to 200 hours of training time
||Rechargeable 45 mAh lithium polymer battery