The Summit Dialysis Scale provides exceptional performance in dialysis centers, hospitals, and other healthcare environments. While economically priced, the Summit Dialysis Scale also employs a rugged design to deliver efficient installation and operate consistently over a long period of time.
The Summit Dialysis Scale is designed to be mounted in a pit flush with the floor, or above ground with optional ramps for easy-access, multipurpose weighing. The patient simply walks, or is wheeled, onto the weighing platform to be weighed. The heavy-duty handrail provides patient safety and convenience, and is positioned to remain clear of wheelchairs.
- 36 in W x 36 in L - 1,000 lb mild steel painted scale with anti-slip rubber surface
- 36 in H x 30 in L - handrail and mounting hardware
- 36 in W x 36 in L - mild steel painted pit frame
- Large 1 inch LCD display
- Push button or manual entry of tare weight
- Unit of measure: lb only, kg only, lb/kg
- 10 ft interface cable from scale to indicator
- EMR capable, USB
- BMI (body mass index) function
- Hold function