Designed with Energy Efficient Weighing in Mind for Workplace & In-the-Field Weighing Designed with energy efficiency in mind, the Compass CX series offers a battery life of up to 1,000 continuous hours, allowing for uninterrupted operation. Featuring a slim, stackable and light-weight design, the CX fits ideally in lab, industrial, education, and even household settings. The streamlined two-button operation means that the balance can be operated easily, and large backlit LCD display enables easy viewing of weighing results.
- Low Power Consumption Design Allows for Uninterrupted Operation Designed with energy efficiency in mind, the Compass CX series features alkaline batteries capable of up to 1,000 hours of continuous use, providing peace of mind for daily weighing applications.
- Improved Functionality with Large Backlit LCD and Two-Button Operation Combined with a simplified two-button operation, the Compass CX’s large backlit display increases readability in dim lighting conditions, and makes it easier to view results from a distance.
- Practical Space-Saving Design for Convenient Storage The Compass CX comes in an ingenious space-saving design, which allows you to stack up to 4 scales to save storage space. Additionally, the CX features a standard stainless steel pan for durable use.
Other Standard Features and Equipment
ABS housing, slip-resistant feet, stability indicator, mechanical and software overload/underload protection, low battery indicator, auto shut-off
- Product Safety: IEC/EN 61010-1; CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1; UL Std. No. 61010-1
- Electromagnetic Compatibility: IEC/EN 61326-1 Class B, Basic environments; FCC Part 15 Class B; Canada ICES-003 Class B
- Compliance Marks: CE; RCM