Health o meter’s Pro Plus® Electronic Scales Model 2101KGL uses highly sophisticated microprocessor technology. Each precision instrument is designed to provide accurate, reliable and repeatable weight measurements and features that make the weighing process simple, fast and convenient. KG Only 454 x 0.1 kg
The scale is set up to use motion-sensing weighing technology, to determine the actual weight of a moving patient. The scale may be changed to measure live weight.
The weight can be display in pounds (decimals, fractions of a lb or lb/oz) or in kilograms. The scale features a wrap-around handrail for patient comfort and safety and a 180 degree swivel/pivot head for reading from either side of the scale. Also included on the platform scales (2101KL) are two wheels for easy mobility.
The unit can be operated using its AC adapter or by 6-D cell batteries (not included).
- EMR Connectivity - Scale has the ability to interface with a computer, EMR software or other electronic device via various Health o meter® Professional Connectivity Solutions
- “Live” Handrails - Advanced technology allows the patient to hold onto handrails for stability while scale accurately calculates weight
- Low Profile Platform - Low platform height requires only minimal step up, offering patient a comfortable and stable weighing experience
- Calculates Body Mass Index (BMI) Scale functions include the ability to calculate the patient’s BMI
- 180° Swivel Display - The display head has the ability to pivot for the convenience of the caregiver, allowing line-of-sight viewing and information privacy
- On-Screen Help Menu - Guides users through operating functions and provides easy access to multiple settings
- Interactive Display - High-contrast color screen provides a user-friendly interface
- Value-Added Features - Operating functions (LB/KG Conversion, LB/KG LockOut, BMI, Zero,Tare, Pre-tare, Hold/Release, Reweigh, Recall, Auto Zero, Auto Off, Time/Date, Variable Auto Off Time, Audible/Mute Sound Option) included at no additional cost
- Everlock® - Option that allows users to permanently lock the scale in either LB or KG to improve safety
- Capacity: 1000 lb / 454 kg
- Resolution: 0.2 lb / 0.1 kg
- Platform Size (w x d x h): 26 in x 22 in x 2 3/8 in / 660 mm x 559 mm x 64 60
- Product Footprint (w x d x h): 31 in x 27 in x 50 in / 787 mm x 686 mm x 1270 mm
- Product Weight: 52 lb / 23 kg
- Display: 1.5 in / 38 mm High-Contrast Color TFT-LCD Screen
- Wheels: 2
- Power Source: 100-240V adapter included, 6 D batteries (not included)
- Connectivity: USB, optional Pelstar wireless technology
- Functions: LB/KG Conversion, LB/KG Lock Out, BMI, Zero,Tare, Pre-tare, Hold/Release, Reweigh, Recall, Auto Zero, Auto Off, Time/Date, Variable Auto Off Time, Audible/Mute Sound Option, Everlock®
- 2 year limited warranty