From weighing small children to obese patients, the seca 703 can do it all. Especially when it comes to finding out BMI and height. The seca 703 is equipped with two options: integrate a mechanical measuring rod or receive data wirelessly from a separate digital stadiometer. Other advantages include a high load bearing capacity of up to 660 lbs, slip resistant cast iron base and anti-tip column design. With everything primed for the future and integration in any EMR system, measurements can be transmitted wirelessly via the seca 360° wireless system.
660 pounds capacity can handle it all. - Heavyweight or obese patients can easily and safely step onto the large, flat platform of the seca 703. The seca 703 has a solid base cast iron and non-slip surface consists of ribbed rubber, allowing secure foothold and providing a durable product.
The BMI Function simplifies your work. - A column scale that can receive height measurements and then calculates the BMI? There is such a thing – by seca, of course. With the help of the new seca 360° wireless technology, the seca 703 can receive data from a seca stadiometer with wireless transmission (seca 274 or seca 264) and then automatically calculate the BMI from height and weight. Results can also be wirelessly transmitted directly to your PC or to a seca 360° wireless digital printer – it’s as easy as pressing the function key.
Paperless and error-free wireless transmission of measurements. - With the seca 360° wireless technology the seca 703 can transmit measurements to the optional seca 360° wireless digital printer. With the network-capable software solutions seca analytics 115 or seca emr flash 101 and wireless USB adapter seca 456, your PC can receive and analyze measurements and forward them to an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system. The seca 703 is EMR integrated and is prepared to handle digital patent records while meeting all the demands for the future.
Pre-TARE, mother/child function, HOLD and auto- HOLD shorten the time. - By pressing pre-TARE, this allows you to deduct any stored value, such as clothing from the patient’s weight. If a parent is holding the child, the mother/childfunction will enable you to weigh only the child’s weight. If you are occupied, the auto-HOLD lets you store results quickly, so that you are able to read it later.
- Network-capable with seca 360° wireless technology.
- Heavy duty cast iron base is slip resistant with an anti-tip column design.
- BMI, pre-TARE, HOLD, auto-HOLD, mother/child-function.
- Measuring rod seca 220 included.
- At the press of a button, measured results can be wirelessly transmitted to a seca 360° wireless digital printer or a PC.
- 2 year manufacturers warranty
- Includes Seca 220 height rod
- Height Rod Range: 24 to 78 inches (60-200 cm) with 1/8 inch (1 mm) graduations
- Capacity: 660 lbs / 300 kg
- Graduation: 0.1 lbs < 330 lbs > 0.2 lbs / 50 g < 150 kg > 100 g
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 14.2 x 36.6 x 20.5" / 360 x 930 x 520 mm
- Platform (WxHxD): 13.2 x 3.1 x 13.6" / 335 x 80 x 345 mm
- Weight: 33.5 lbs / 15.2 kg
- Power supply: Batteries, power adapter (optional)
- Data transmission: seca 360° wireless technology
- Functions: TARE, pre-TARE, mother/child-function, HOLD, auto-HOLD, BMI, auto-CLEAR, lbs/kg switch-over, damping, automatic switch-off, SEND/PRINT
- Optional: measuring rod seca seca 224, power adapter seca 447, switch-mode power adapter seca 400
- System compatible with: 360° wireless digital printer advanced seca 466, 360° wireless digital printer seca 465, 360° wireless USB adapter seca 456, software seca analytics 115 and seca emr flash 101, stadiometers seca 274 or seca 264
- RS232 compatible