The portable and precise InBody 270 body composition analyzer provides accurate analysis for professionals on the go. Delivers standard measurements like Percent Body Fat, Skeletal Muscle Mass, BMR, and more.
- 15-Second Tests - Quickly measure fat mass, muscle mass, and body water. Auto-calibrated, user-friendly, and non-invasive, testing is fast and easy—just stand on the device and hold the hand electrodes.
- No Empirical Estimations - No empirical estimations based on age, sex, ethnicity, or body type. Instead, Direct Segmental Multi-Frequency BIA technology measures body segments separately for an accurate analysis based on your unique body.
- Detailed Data - Get essential outputs for evaluating overall health and wellness. Identify changes in body composition, track progress, validate programs, and deliver actionable advice based on trustworthy data.
Explore the InBody 270 Result Sheet
Every InBody Test includes a full-page Result Sheet printout that details muscle, fat, and water measurements and highlights specific areas to focus on.
- Muscle-Fat Analysis - Make the connection between Weight, Skeletal Muscle Mass, and Body Fat Mass and start developing a personalized plan for each individual.
- Segmental Lean Analysis - Get an in-depth analysis of an individual’s lean body mass. Evaluate if an individual has a sufficient level of lean body mass in each segment of the body (arms, legs, and trunk) and spot any imbalances between the limbs.
- Basal Metabolic Rate - Understand how many calories an individual naturally burns at rest to develop a unique nutrition plan based on their activity level and personal health goals.
- Body Composition History - Track changes in Weight, Skeletal Muscle Mass, and Percent Body Fat over time. Spot trends and make timely adjustments to keep your clients headed in the right direction.
Clients get exclusive access to a personal online learning platform with over 7 hours of self-paced learning. Master the fundamentals, including testing and Result Sheet breakdown, and become InBody Certified.
Dedicated Account Management
Every client gets a dedicated account manager focused on helping you achieve your goals with InBody. From onboarding training to advice on improving your test experience, we will put you in a position to succeed.
Service and Support from InBody Experts
Whether you need technical support or you have a question about a Result Sheet, we are here to help. Our experts are available by phone, email, or online chat.
Knowledge Base & Resources
We have the blogs, ebooks, and resources to help you further your understanding of body composition and get the most out of your InBody.