The easy-to-use OMRON 3 Series Upper Arm home blood pressure monitor (BP7100) is powered by the OMRON Advanced Accuracy technology, which measures five times more data points for more consistent, precise readings. This OMRON-exclusive technology minimizes the impact your breathing and movements have on your blood pressure reading results, helping to reduce measurement inconsistencies and errors.
The OMRON 3 Series Upper Arm home blood pressure monitor is designed for accuracy and stores 14 blood pressure readings for one user, and includes a wide-range D-ring cuff (fits arms 9” to 17” in circumference).
With its convenient one-touch design, the 3 Series will capture your blood pressure readings, any irregular heartbeats and body movement during measurement, while it stores up to 14 readings for your review. This makes it easy for you to share vital information with your family, caregivers, or healthcare professionals.
Also optimizing your measurement experience is the OMRON wide-range D-ring cuff included with this monitor. This soft contoured cuff is designed for a more comfortable measurement, so whether you have a standard- or large-sized arm, this cuff fits adult upper arms 9” to 17” in circumference.
NOTE: Unit operates on 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Advanced Accuracy Technology - measures five times more data points for consistent, precise blood pressure readings less affected by any breathing or movements during measurement
- One-Touch Design - allows you to remove your monitor from the box, place the cuff onto your arm, and simply press the button to start your blood pressure measurement
- Memory Storage - Stores up to 14 blood pressure readings at a time for one user
- Easy-to-Read Display - provides a large digital screen to see and read your results easily
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection - informs you when your heart beats irregularly, which is vital information to track and share with your healthcare provider
- Wide-Range D-Ring Cuff - is designed for a more comfortable measurement; fits arms 9” to 17” in circumference
Length: 5.1", Width: 4", Height: 3.1"
Weight: 8.8 oz.
Includes: Blood Pressure Monitor, Wide-Range D-Ring Cuff (fits arms 9? to 17? in circumference), Instruction Manual, Quick Start Guide
Your BP7100 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor, excluding the arm cuff and batteries, is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within two years from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the instructions provided with the monitor. The arm cuff is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within one year from the date of purchase, when the monitor is used in accordance with the instructions provided with the monitor. The above warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser, and only to products purchased from an OMRON authorized seller who is subject to and follows OMRONs quality control standards, unless otherwise prohibited by law. We will, at our option, replace without charge any monitor or arm cuff covered by the above warranty. Replacement is our only responsibility, and your only remedy under the above warranty. See Instruction Manual for full warranty details.
The ability to check your blood pressure easily, wherever you are, is essential not only to your health but to your peace of mind. When you do, its important to have complete reassurance that your numbers are accurate. Get portability, convenience, and complete blood pressure accuracy right out of the box so you can go about your day with confidence. The accuracy of all OMRON blood pressure monitors—both upper arm and wrist models—is validated by three major global organizations that develop testing protocols.