|LifeSource UA-789AC Blood Pressure Monitor for Extra Large Arms
|Equipped with a high speed motor and paired with the AccuFit™ Extra Large cuff that fits arms ranging from 16.5 - 23.6 inches. With Irregular Heartbeat detection, HeartWise™ Technology, 60 memory recall and more more ...
The LifeSource UA-789AC blood pressure monitor is equipped with a high speed motor and is paired with the AccuFit™ Extra Large cuff that fits arms ranging from 16.5 - 23.6 inches (42 - 60 cm).
The LifeSource UA-789AC home blood pressure monitor accommodates consumers with larger sized arms. Never before offered in home monitoring, A&D introduces the extra large cuff to the retail market. The cuff is coupled with a high speed motor for a fast and comfortable reading.
The LifeSource UA-789 digital blood pressure monitor is also equipped with Irregular Heartbeat detection, which provides blood pressure and pulse rate measurements even when an Irregular Heartbeat occurs, and HeartWise™ Technology which measures blood pressure on inflation while filtering out ambient noise on deflation. With an extra large display, large buttons for easy operation and an AC Power Adapter, this monitor offers speed, reliability and convenience to the home user.
The LifeSource UA-789 digital blood pressure monitor blood pressure monitor includes:
- High speed motor
- AccuFit™ Extra Large Cuff 16.5” to 23.6” (42-60 cm)
- 60 Memory Recall
- Trilingual instructions and quick start guide (English, French, Spanish)
- Four week blood pressure logbook included
- Dimensions: 4.4 (l) x 6.4 (w) x 2.4” (h) (112 x 163 x 62 mm)
- Display: Digital: 20 mm character height
- Pressure and pulse displayed simultaneously
- Pressurization Automatic, using micropump
- Deflation Active exhaust valve (ECEVII)
- Type Oscillometric
- Accuracy: Pressure: ±3 mmHg or ±2%, whichever is greater; Pulse: ±5%
- Measurement Range: Pressure: 20 mmHg to 280 mmHg; Pulse: 40 to 200 pulses/minute
Power Source: Four type AA alkaline batteries (1.5 volt) or 120V AC adapter. (Batteries not included)
- Battery Life: Approximately four months with one daily measurement
- Operating Environment:. 50° to 104° F (10° to 40° C)
- Storage Environment: -4° to 140° F (-20° to 60° C)
- Blood pressure measurements determined with this device are equivalent to those obtained by a trained
observer using the cuff/stethoscope auscultation method within the limits prescribed by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI/AAMI SP10) for electronic sphygmomanometers. Manufactured by an ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 registered company. Engineered in Japan. Made in China.
* within the 48 continental US States