|Polar FT60 Heart Rate Monitor 99041404, Male Black with White Display and FREE Cinch Bag
|Now you can train as you want and reach your fitness targets with the FT60's personalized training program. It sets new targets by adapting to your personal training habits, helping you stay motivated and carry on improving your fitness. The adaptive training program features weekly targets, feedback and guidance so you'll achieve your training targets more efficiently and effectively. For limited time only, It comes with free cinch bag with purchase. more ...
|This Item Contains the following items
Note: This product can only be shipped in the USA.
Other Polar FT60 Heart Rate Monitors,FT60 Heart Rate Monitors
- To help you train safely and effectively, the training computer determines your heart rate target zone limits automatically according to your age-based maximum heart rate (220 minus age). The limits are determined either in beats per minute (bpm), as a percentage (%) of your maximum heart rate, or as a heart rate reserve (% HRR).
- Polar Fitness Test - Polar Fitness Test measures your aerobic fitness at rest in just five minutes. The result, Polar OwnIndex, evaluates your maximal oxygen uptake (VO2max). With the Polar Fitness Test you can measure your aerobic fitness by yourself, automatically and without any exertion. All you need is your training computer. The Polar Fitness Test is as accurate in predicting the VO2max as any sub maximal fitness test. The test is based on heart rate and heart rate variability at rest and personal information.
- Polar OwnCal® – calorie expenditure with fat percentage - Polar OwnCal calculates the number of kilocalories expended during training. This feature allows you to follow the kilocalories expended during one training session and cumulative kilocalories expended during several training sessions. Some Polar products also estimate the fat-burning percentage (fat% on display), that is, kilocalories expended from fat during a workout which is expressed as a percentage of the total kilocalories burned.
- Polar OwnZone® – personal heart rate zone - Polar OwnZone® determines your personal heart rate limits for a training session. Depending on the day and time, your physical state may vary, for instance, if you are stressed or tired, or if you are not fully recovered from your latest training session, Polar can determine that information from your heart rate and guide you to your ideal training zone for that moment.
- FT60 Heart Rate Monitor 99041404, Male Black with White Display and FREE Cinch Bag
The smartest way to better fitness
Now you can train as you want and reach your fitness targets with the FT60s personalized training program. It sets new targets by adapting to your personal training habits, helping you stay motivated and carry on improving your fitness. The adaptive training program features weekly targets, feedback and guidance so youll achieve your training targets more efficiently and effectively. For limited time only, It comes with free cinch bag with purchase.
- Free Polar cinch bag with purchase
- New Polar STAR training program gives you weekly training targets, adapts to your training habits to guide you without being too strict and allows you flexibility during the week
- Fitness test measures your aerobic fitness at rest in just five minutes
- FT60 also shows you the calories burned
- Automatic age-based target zone (% / bpm) - %/bpm
- Graphical target zone indicator
- Heart rate (displayed as % of maximum heart rate)
- Heart rate (displayed as bpm)
- HeartTouch™, button-free operation of wrist unit
- Manual target zone (% / bpm) - %/bpm
- Sound volume level setting
- Visual and audible alarm in target zones
- Water resistant - 30m
- Compatible with polarpersonaltrainer.com with Polar FlowLink - opt.
- Battery type - opt. with G1 GPS sensor
- Full power mode (up to 30 hours with an optional lithium battery) - opt. with G1 GPS sensor
- Low battery indicator - opt. with G1 GPS sensor
- Low power battery mode - opt. with G1 GPS sensor
- SIRF-III chipset - opt. with G1 GPS sensor
- Shock resistant - opt. with G1 GPS sensor
- Speed and Distance - opt. with G1 GPS sensor
- WAAS support (wide area augmentation system) - opt. with G1 GPS sensor
- Water resistant - opt. with G1 GPS sensor
Polar exercise features
- Display text in English, German, Finnish, French, Portuguese, Spanish and Italian
- Average heart rate of total exercise
- Exercise Date
- HR-based target zones with audible alarm
- HR-based target zones with visual alarm
- Maximum heart rate of total exercise
- Polar Fitness Test™ with OwnIndex®
- Polar OwnCal®
- Polar OwnCode® (5kHz)
- Polar OwnZone®
- Polar Star Training Program
- Wireless ECG accurate heart rate
- Average heart rate
- Calorie expenditure (Exercise/Weekly/Total/Fat%)
- Distance (total) - opt. with G1 GPS sensor or S1 foot pod
- Exercise Time (total)
- Maximum heart rate
- Number of exercise files (with summaries) - 100
- Time in target zone
- WearLink®+ 31 coded transmitter (changeable battery)
- Alarm with snooze
- Date and weekday indicator
- Dual time zone
- Low battery indicator
- Time of day (12/24h) with alarm
- User replaceable battery
* within the 48 continental US States
Polar 91036871 G1 GPS Sensor Set 5KHz
Polar G1 provides
speed and distance data in all outdoor sports
using Global Positioning System (GPS)
The Polar G1 sensor determines your location by
measuring continuously the distance between
itself and at least four satellites. The sensor
uses wireless transmission technology to
transmit speed and distance data to a
compatible Polar product which records and
displays the data.
Polar G1 is resilient and water resistant - you
can depend on its performance regardless where
Transfer frequency: 5 kHz
Battery type: One AA sized battery (the maximum voltage allowed is 3.0 V)
Battery life: Average 10 hours of use (20 °C / 68 ºF)*
Operating temperature: -20 °C to +60 °C / -4 ºF to 140 ºF
Accuracy (Distance): +/-2%
Accuracy (Speed): +/-2km/h
Speed display range in 0-29,5 km/h or 0-18,3 mph
Water resistance: 20 m
Armband material: Flexible textile strap: 34 % polyamide, 33 % polyester, 33 % rubber. Other parts: polyamide, silicone.
*Battery life varies depending on battery type and operating temperature.