|Polar 99039718 FT60 Heart Rate Monitor, Male Black with White Display with MP3 Armband
|Now you can train as you want and reach your fitness targets with the FT60's personalized training program. It sets new targets by adapting to your personal training habits, helping you stay motivated and carry on improving your fitness. The adaptive training program features weekly targets, feedback and guidance so you'll achieve your training targets more efficiently and effectively. FREE MP3 Armband with the Purchase. more ...
|This Item Contains the following items
Note: This product can only be shipped in the USA.
Other Polar FT60 Heart Rate Monitors,FT60 Heart Rate Monitors
- To help you train safely and effectively, the training computer determines your heart rate target zone limits automatically according to your age-based maximum heart rate (220 minus age). The limits are determined either in beats per minute (bpm), as a percentage (%) of your maximum heart rate, or as a heart rate reserve (% HRR).
- Polar Fitness Test - Polar Fitness Test measures your aerobic fitness at rest in just five minutes. The result, Polar OwnIndex, evaluates your maximal oxygen uptake (VO2max). With the Polar Fitness Test you can measure your aerobic fitness by yourself, automatically and without any exertion. All you need is your training computer. The Polar Fitness Test is as accurate in predicting the VO2max as any sub maximal fitness test. The test is based on heart rate and heart rate variability at rest and personal information.
- Polar OwnCal® – calorie expenditure with fat percentage - Polar OwnCal calculates the number of kilocalories expended during training. This feature allows you to follow the kilocalories expended during one training session and cumulative kilocalories expended during several training sessions. Some Polar products also estimate the fat-burning percentage (fat% on display), that is, kilocalories expended from fat during a workout which is expressed as a percentage of the total kilocalories burned.
- Polar OwnZone® – personal heart rate zone - Polar OwnZone® determines your personal heart rate limits for a training session. Depending on the day and time, your physical state may vary, for instance, if you are stressed or tired, or if you are not fully recovered from your latest training session, Polar can determine that information from your heart rate and guide you to your ideal training zone for that moment.
- 99039718 FT60 Heart Rate Monitor, Male Black with White Display with MP3 Armband
The smartest way to better fitness
Now you can train as you want and reach your fitness targets with the FT60s personalized training program. It sets new targets by adapting to your personal training habits, helping you stay motivated and carry on improving your fitness. The adaptive training program features weekly targets, feedback and guidance so youll achieve your training targets more efficiently and effectively. FREE MP3 Armband with the Purchase.
- New Polar STAR training program gives you weekly training targets, adapts to your training habits to guide you without being too strict and allows you flexibility during the week
- Fitness test measures your aerobic fitness at rest in just five minutes
- FT60 also shows you the calories burned
- FREE MP3 Armband with the Purchase.
- MP3 Player not included.
- Automatic age-based target zone (% / bpm) - %/bpm
- Graphical target zone indicator
- Heart rate (displayed as % of maximum heart rate)
- Heart rate (displayed as bpm)
- HeartTouch™, button-free operation of wrist unit
- Manual target zone (% / bpm) - %/bpm
- Sound volume level setting
- Visual and audible alarm in target zones
- Water resistant - 30m
- Compatible with polarpersonaltrainer.com with Polar FlowLink - opt.
- Battery type - opt. with G1 GPS sensor
- Full power mode (up to 30 hours with an optional lithium battery) - opt. with G1 GPS sensor
- Low battery indicator - opt. with G1 GPS sensor
- Low power battery mode - opt. with G1 GPS sensor
- SIRF-III chipset - opt. with G1 GPS sensor
- Shock resistant - opt. with G1 GPS sensor
- Speed and Distance - opt. with G1 GPS sensor
- WAAS support (wide area augmentation system) - opt. with G1 GPS sensor
- Water resistant - opt. with G1 GPS sensor
Polar exercise features
- Display text in English, German, Finnish, French, Portuguese, Spanish and Italian
- Average heart rate of total exercise
- Exercise Date
- HR-based target zones with audible alarm
- HR-based target zones with visual alarm
- Maximum heart rate of total exercise
- Polar Fitness Test™ with OwnIndex®
- Polar OwnCal®
- Polar OwnCode® (5kHz)
- Polar OwnZone®
- Polar Star Training Program
- Wireless ECG accurate heart rate
- Average heart rate
- Calorie expenditure (Exercise/Weekly/Total/Fat%)
- Distance (total) - opt. with G1 GPS sensor or S1 foot pod
- Exercise Time (total)
- Maximum heart rate
- Number of exercise files (with summaries) - 100
- Time in target zone
- WearLink®+ 31 coded transmitter (changeable battery)
- Alarm with snooze
- Date and weekday indicator
- Dual time zone
- Low battery indicator
- Time of day (12/24h) with alarm
- User replaceable battery
* within the 48 continental US States
Polar 91032834 FlowLink USB Data Transfer
It's easy to transfer data between the training computer and polarpersonaltrainer.com. Simply connect it to a PC with its USB connection.
- FT80 with G1
- FT60 with G1
- RS300X with G1
Polar 91036871 G1 GPS Sensor Set 5KHz
Polar G1 provides
speed and distance data in all outdoor sports
using Global Positioning System (GPS)
The Polar G1 sensor determines your location by
measuring continuously the distance between
itself and at least four satellites. The sensor
uses wireless transmission technology to
transmit speed and distance data to a
compatible Polar product which records and
displays the data.
Polar G1 is resilient and water resistant - you
can depend on its performance regardless where
Transfer frequency: 5 kHz
Battery type: One AA sized battery (the maximum voltage allowed is 3.0 V)
Battery life: Average 10 hours of use (20 °C / 68 ºF)*
Operating temperature: -20 °C to +60 °C / -4 ºF to 140 ºF
Accuracy (Distance): +/-2%
Accuracy (Speed): +/-2km/h
Speed display range in 0-29,5 km/h or 0-18,3 mph
Water resistance: 20 m
Armband material: Flexible textile strap: 34 % polyamide, 33 % polyester, 33 % rubber. Other parts: polyamide, silicone.
*Battery life varies depending on battery type and operating temperature.
Polar 92039126, WearLink®+ Transmitter Nike+ (Strap Size M-XXL)
Polar, the market leader and pioneer in heart rate training technology, has introduced the Polar WearLink®+ that works with Nike+. This exciting new piece of equipment is worn comfortably round the chest and transmits the user’s heart rate wirelessly to their Nike+ iPod Sport Kit or Sportband. It will improve the training experience of Nike+ users helping them to understand how hard they are working in any given run. Users can see their beats per minute while they run with their Nike+ SportBand, or hear spoken feedback of their BPM during their Nike+ iPod workout. And after training, heart rate data can be transferred to the nikeplus.com web service. Users can track how long they ran in their target heart rate zone and see their heart rate progress over time.
What is Polar WearLink+ transmitter Nike+?
Polar WearLink+ transmitter Nike+ is a dual-frequency fabric transmitter that provides heart rate to the Nike+ system, most Polar training computers and most cardio equipment. It comes with a soft textile chest strap which seamlessly adapts to the user’s body shape, bringing full freedom of movement to the training session. The comfortable textile strap is also machine-washable and with its hook mechanism, the transmitter is just as quick to put on as it is to take off. A user replaceable battery also increases the ease-of-use.
What does Polar WearLink+ transmitter Nike+ do?
This exciting new piece of equipment is worn comfortably round the chest and transmits the user’s heart rate wirelessly to their Nike+ iPod Sport Kit or Sportband. It will improve the training experience of Nike+ users helping them to understand how hard they are working in any given run. Users can see their beats per minute while they run with their Nike+ SportBand, or hear spoken feedback of their BPM during their Nike+ iPod workout. And after training, heart rate data can be transferred to the nikeplus.com web service. Users can track how long they ran in their target heart rate zone and see their heart rate progress over time.
The new Polar WearLink®+ that works with Nike+, is also compatible with most Polar training computers (all those using 5 kHz transmission technology). This allows use of both the Nike+ system and a Polar training computer at the same time. The Polar WearLink®+ that works with Nike+, is also compatible with the fifth generation iPod nano and the Nike+ iPod Sport Kit.
In addition, the Polar WearLink®+ that works with Nike+, works with Polar-compatible fitness equipment, including models from all major fitness equipment manufacturers. This enables users wearing the WearLink+ transmitter to see their heart rate on the compatible fitness club equipment as well. The coded transmission ensures that Nike+ devices and Polar training computers pick up the right heart rate signal and not someone else’s.
Polar 92043534, H2 Heart Rate Sensor M-XXL
Out of Stock
The H2 heart rate sensor allows you to monitor your heart rate on a compatible Polar device. The soft fabric chest strap seamlessly adapts to your body shape, bringing full freedom of movement to your exercise. The convenient hook mechanism makes it quick to put on when you want to start training and easy to take off when you’re finished.
- View accurate heart rate information on all Polar training products (uses both 5kHz and 2.4GHz W.I.N.D. transmission for maximum compatibility)
- Bring it to the gym. 5kHz coded transmission also allows you to see real-time heart rate on compatible gym equipment. Look for the Polar logo!
- Transfers heart rate information while swimming with products that support 5kHz transmission*
- New improved user-replaceable battery mechanism
- * FT1, FT2, FT4, FT7, FT40, FT60, FT80, RS100, RS300X, RS400, RCX5, CS100, CS200, CS300