|Britax E9LX13G - Marathon G4.1 Convertible Car Seat - Kiwi - open box - Open Box
|The Britax Marathon achieves revolutionary head safety through the use of Britax SafeCell Technology in the base, integrated steel bars, and energy absorbing Versa-Tether that work together to minimize head excursion and reduce the risk of head injury during a frontal impact. more ...
Note: This product is an Open Box Product and is a like new condition. These products are unused, from a display from a store or Packaging may be missing or opened. .
Note: This product can only be shipped in the USA.
Other Britax Marathon G4.1 Convertible Car Seats
- Safe cell impact protection is an integrated system of safety components that work together to protect your child beyond the federal safety standards, this includes our impact absorbing base and complete side impact protection plus
- Safe cell complete side impact protection plus provides an advanced level of protection: a deep, foam-lined shell absorbs crash forces and shields your child from debris, and an energy-absorbing headrest keeps your childs head and neck secure
- Quick-adjust, 10-position harness and 2-position buckle allows you to easily move the harness upward and buckle outward for a comfortable, secure fit as your child grows
- Easy-on/easy-off latch connectors lock into place with an audible click and are easily released with the push of a button
- Tangle-free, 5-point harness prevents the straps from twisting making it easier to load your child into the seat and ensuring a safer ride
The Britax Marathon achieves revolutionary head safety through the use of Britax SafeCell Technology in the base, integrated steel bars, and energy absorbing Versa-Tether that work together to minimize head excursion and reduce the risk of head injury during a frontal impact. The Marathon also incorporates Britax Side Impact Protection, offers a no-rethread and quick-adjust five-point harness, multiple buckle and recline adjustments, and an easy-remove cover that also allows access to belt paths from the front of the seat. A head and infant pillow is provided for extra comfort and infant positioning.
- Base with SafeCell Technology features SafeCells designed to compress in a crash, significantly lowering the center of gravity and counteracting the forward rotation of the child seat which normally propels the child toward the front seat
- Integrated Steel Bars strengthen the connection to the vehicle and reduce forward flexing of the child seat during a crash
- Energy-Absorbing Versa-Tether features a staged-release tether webbing to slow the forward movement, reducing the crash forces reaching the child, and a two-point attachment to minimize forward rotation while anchoring the top of the child seat
- Quick-Adjust Harness repositions the harness shoulder height without disassembling the harness straps
- Side Impact Protection comprised of deep side walls lined with energy-absorbing EPP foam distributes crash forces, shields from vehicle intrusion, and contains the head, neck and body
- Premium Lower LATCH Connectors for a quick and simple installation featuring a push button for easy release
- Certified for Aircraft Travel
- Includes car seat base
Manufacturer Recommended Weight/Height Limits:
- Rear Facing: 5 to 40 pounds
- Forward Facing: 20 to 65 pounds
- Up to 46 inches
- Width/Height/Depth: 18.5 x 26 x 21 inches
- Weight: 19.5 pounds
Britax Marathon G4 Convertible Car Seat, Onyx
The Marathon Convertible Car Seat is an excellent choice for getting your family where they need to go safely and comfortably. SafeCell Impact Protection surrounds your child in safety components that work together to protect well beyond the established federal safety standards. And Complete Side Impact Protection shields your little one in a deep protective shell designed to absorb crash forces and protect from debris.
A car seat works best when it provides the right fit so the Marathon comes with the Quick-Adjust, 10-Position Harness and 2-Position Buckle to keep up with your growing child. Installation is made simple with Easy-On / Easy-Off LATCH Connectors that lock into place with an audible click and are easily released with the push of a button. Plush Foam Padding provides premium comfort at every touch point and there are even 3 Recline Positions so your child can relax at the right angle. The Marathon converts from a rear-facing position (for babies 5-40 lbs.) to a forward-facing position (for children 20-65 lbs.) to keep your child safe and you free from worry wherever the road may take you.
- Convertible Car Seat
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
- SafeCell Impact Protection is an integrated system of safety components that work together to protect your child well beyond the federal safety standards. Including an Impact Absorbing Base, Tether and Harness, an Impact Stabilizing Steel Frame, and Complete Side Impact Protection, SafeCell means your child is surrounded in best-in-class safety.
- SafeCell Complete Side Impact Protection surrounds your child in a deep protective shell designed to absorb crash forces and shield your child from debris.
- SafeCell Impact Absorbing Base compresses to absorb crash energy and counteract forward movement keeping your child clear from the seat in front of them.
- SafeCell Impact Stabilizing Steel Frame gives you peace of mind knowing there is strength where you want it most, through the spine of the car seat reducing forward flex and at the connection points to the vehicle.
- SafeCell Impact Absorbing Tether minimizes potential seat rotation with a unique two-strap design and slows forward movement with Britaxs patented rows of stitching that “give-way” one at a time.
- SafeCell Impact Absorbing Harness keeps your child’s chest clip correctly positioned and absorbs energy in the event of a crash.
- Quick-Adjust, 10-Position Harness and 2-Position Buckle allows you to easily move the harness upward and buckle outward for a comfortable, secure fit as your child grows.
- Easy-On / Easy-Off LATCH Connectors lock into place with an audible click and are easily released with the push of a button.
- Tangle-Free, 5-Point Harness prevents the straps from twisting making it easier to load your child into the seat and ensuring a safer ride.
- 3 Recline Positions for your child’s comfort and safety.
- EZ-Buckle System keeps buckles and straps out of your way when placing your child in the car seat.
- Plush Foam Padding in the cover, buckle pad, shoulder pads and removable pillow surrounds your child in comfort at every touch point.
- Easy-Remove Cover for cleaning convenience.
Recommended Weight Range: Rear-facing: 5-40 lbs; Forward-facing: 20 lbs up to 65 lbs
Recommended Height Range: Rear Facing: Seated Shoulder Height: 9in-16.75in, Standing Height: 49in or less; Forward Facing: Seated Shoulder Height: 12in-16.75in; Standing Height: 49in or less
Product Dimensions & Weight: 19.5 lbs ; 18.5 x 26 x 21 inches
* within the 48 continental US States
Britax S864700 - Kick Mat
Keep your vehicle seat backs clean with the BRITAX Kick Mats. The top and bottom attachment points provide a secure fit, while its large 17.4 x 22.5 in. (44.5 x 57 cm) size ensures full coverage.
Deep mesh pockets on the top of the BRITAX Kick Mats offer extra storage possibilities with an elastic top and fastener to keep objects in place. The water resistant fabric is machine washable and also folds for storage.
- Large 17.5 x 22.5 in. (44.5 x 57 cm) size for full coverage designed to fit most vehicle seats
- Deep mesh pockets with elastic top to securely store necessities
- Two attachment points at the top and bottom of the vehicle seat for a secure fit
- Washable and water resistant fabric
- Folds for easy storage
- 2 Kick Mats Included
- Check the vehicle owners manual for restrictions against the use of covers and weight on the vehicle seat back.
- This product may not be compatible with all vehicle makes and models, for example, a vehicle where the seat belt retractor is integrated into the vehicle seat instead of the pillar.
- Machine wash, cold water, mild detergent.
- Line dry.
- Product may vary slightly to the items shown on the packaging.