Primo Viaggio 4-35
Our newest rear facing infant car seat for babies 4 to 35 lbs. and up to 32” tall, the Primo Viaggio 4-35 takes the Peg Perego experience in child restraint systems to a new and improved level of safety and design. Equipped with an all-new modern look and an innovative base with the “Right Tight System,” the Primo Viaggio 4-35 is the perfect infant car seat for keeping baby safe and comfortable.
Safety and Design
- For babies 4 to 35 lbs. and up to 32” tall
- Includes base with “Right Tight System”
- SIP Side Impact Protection
- Dual Stage Cushion System
- Travel System Compatible
The innovative and upscale shell design of the Primo Viaggio 4-35 optimizes baby’s safety and comfort at any growth stage. Side Impact Protection (SIP) is adjustable to six different positions with no re-threading required to protect baby’s head and shoulders at any growth stage. An energy absorbing EPS lined shell enhances protection and is perforated to guarantee maximum air circulation. Dual Stage Cushion System includes TWO cushions to properly position baby’s head and shoulders within the protected side wings.
Ease of Use
The Primo Viaggio 4-35 weighs 9.5 pounds, allowing easy portability from car to stroller. The patented handle design is short and compact, which makes it easier to move in and out of vehicle. The Primo Viaggio 4-35 can be used without the base, and seat and handlebar have color coded belt paths to help in belt routing. The Primo Viaggio 4-35 can attach directly to all Peg Perego strollers (except the Skate and Pliko Mini), without the need for adapters.
Base with “Right Tight System”
The base for the Primo Viaggio 4-35 is equipped with the “Right Tight System,” which easily and securely locks the base in place for added stability with either the LATCH strap or the vehicle seat belt. The base has color coded belt paths, which act as a guide for the vehicle seat belt routing. A modern design with a rounded-shape bottom allows for a better fit and is gentle on any vehicle upholstery. The Primo Viaggio 4-35 base includes a built-in anti-rebound bar for superior protection in the event of a collision.
Primo Viaggio 4-35 at a Glance:
- SIP Adjustable Side Impact Protection easily adjusts to six different positions with no re-threading required, even with the infant in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit. Head panel has been developed according to EURO-NCAP test protocol.
- Dual Stage Cushion SystemFirst stage cushion for infants 4 lbs and up offers extra support on newborn’s neck and bottom. Second stage cushion correctly supports growing baby. Both cushions help to keep baby’s head properly positioned and are made of our Fresco Jersey soft and breathable fabric.
- EPS Energy-absorbing Expanded Poly Styrene foam, in shell and head panel protects the infant’s head and torso from impact forces.
- Fitting Straps Built-in elastic straps hold harness out of the way when placing infant in seat.
- Large Hood Adjustable and removable hood protects baby from the elements and sun with a UPF 50+ protection.
- Fashion Forward The well-fitted upholstery features the best of Italian textile and tailoring tradition. Colors coordinate with Peg Perego strollers.
- Travel System Compatible Can be used with any travel systemcompatible Peg Perego stroller, without the need for adapters.
- Base Includes a secure base with LATCH and rounded shape bottom, which allows for a better fit in vehicle. Extra bases are sold separately
- Urban Mobility The Primo Viaggio 4-35 can be installed without the base. An innovative color-coded belt routing path is located behind the shell and on the handlebar. By flipping the handle in the forward position, it acts as an integrated anti-rebound bar.
- "Right Tight System" Base is equipped with an innovative system which easily and securely locks the base in place for added stability with either LATCH strap or vehicle’s seat belt.
- Infinite Recline and Tri-Zone Level Indicator Turning knob can adjust the recline in infinite position, while the indicator allows you to precisely find the proper seat angle to follow your child’s growth.
- Anti-Rebound Bar Built-in anti-rebound bar attached to base provides superior protection in case of collision.
- NHTSA Certified For automobile or aircraft use, with or without included base.
- Made in Italy All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.