With the network-capable software seca analytics 115, optionally available with three or six workstation licenses, doctors can process measurements from EMR ready products, including seca mVSA and seca mBCA, in seven modules on the PC and thereby significantly improve the quality of the medical examination. Assistance is provided not only by the three integrated modules “Energy”, “Cardiometabolic Risk” and “Growth/ Development”, but also the four additional seca mVSA and seca mBCA modules “Fluid”, “Function/Rehabilitation”, “Health risk” and “Raw impedance data”. In the total of seven modules, medical inquiries about the patient’s general health status and nutritional condition are answered, measurements compared to standard values and findings displayed in a therapy planner. The entire analysis can be printed on a conventional printer specially configured by the user. This type of diagnostic assistance adds a completely new dimension to medical advice and gives doctors’ offices and hospitals a distinct competitive advantage.
Medical PC software for diagnostic assistance
- PC software to supplement seca mBCA.
- For wireless reception of measurements from all emr ready devices.
- Offers additional cardiometabolic risk module, trend analysis and much more.
- Creates graphic presentation of examination results for screen display or printout.
- Configurable software interface for integration in Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system (EMR-integrated).
- Accessories seca 456
This product is compatible with all Seca EMR systems and with the following EMR validated seca products.
seca 264, seca 274, seca 284, seca 286, seca 347, seca 634, seca 644, seca 656, seca 664, seca 676, seca 684, seca 703, seca 727, seca 954, seca mBCA 514 and mBCA 525