|Smart-Trike 6753500 - Spirit Touch Steering 4-in-1 Trike - Ladybug
|smarTrike Spirit Touch Steering® 4-in-1 tricycle is a great value trike that offers smooth easy maneuvering. With its trendy modern design, your child will feel safe and pampered and enjoy every ride. more ...
Other Smart TrikeUSA Spirit Series
- From just six months little one can climb aboard their first trike and start experiencing the great outdoors.
- Parents take control with the steering handle in the early stages.
- The trike adapts as little one grows finally turning into a traditional tricycle in the 4th stage.
- Adjustable recliner and canapy.
- Seat belt, safety bar, padded soft seat cover, double foot rest and rubber wheels.
smarTrike®’s Spirit Touch Steering® 4-in-1 tricycle is a great value trike that offers smooth easy maneuvering.
With its trendy modern design, your child will feel safe and pampered and enjoy every ride.
The smarTrike® Spirit features smarTrike®’s top technology:
- Patented Touch Steering® technology that enables you to steer the trike smoothly – just like steering a stroller.
- Red navigator button, for easy transition from stroller mode (parent control) to trike mode (child control)
The smarTrike® Spirit grows with your child from 10 months to 3 years old and features:
- Patented Touch Steering® technology for easy maneuvering.
- Red navigator button for easy transition from stroller mode to trike mode
- Wide grip parent handle
- Parent bag
- Sun protective canopy
- Extra padded seat
- Shock Absorber
- Bottle Holder
- 3-point harness
- Foldable footrest
- Pull-out clutch for freewheeling
The trike grows with your child in 4 stages:
- Stage 1 – Parent-controlled trike: At 10 months, the baby is comfortable seated in the padded seat with high back support. At this stage the parent fully controls the trike.
- Stage 2 – Guided trike: Once the baby has grown (+18M), the high back support is removed, while safety bar still protects the child. Parents fully control the trike.
- Stage 3 – Training trike: At 24 months, fold in the footrest and let your child start learning how to pedal.
- Stage 4 – Classic trike: At 36 months, remove the parent handle, rotate the red navigator button and transform the trike from stroller mode to classic trike. Your child can now ride independently.
* within the 48 continental US States