The Thule Shine city stroller is a compact and comfortable stroller for simplicity in the city. From newborn to toddler, the new Thule Shine stroller lets parents take on the rush of city life with their child from day one.
The Thule Shines lightweight, compact, and easy-to-handle design is perfect for navigating urban spaces yet it’s uncompromising in its premium features. The Thule Shine includes a padded and reversible reclining seat, large ventilated and extendable canopy, and a built-in adjustable leg rest for safe and comfortable cruising.
The compact design of the Thule Shine allows parents to smoothly maneuver in any space, whether it’s heading to a city park or steering through a crowded subway platform. Maximizing comfort and convenience for parents, the stroller can be pushed and packed up with just one hand. In seconds, fold up the Thule Shine to jump in a taxi or dip into a coffee shop.
The stroller’s 10 kg/22 lb capacity cargo basket ensures that none of the essentials are left behind for your day out and it offers flexibility if a few groceries need to be picked up on the way home. When you’re all done adventuring for the day, store the Thule Shine efficiently with its self-standing design that optimizes space in your city apartment.
The Thule Shine’s versatile accessories lets the stroller grow with your child. With a variety of secure, comfortable, and easy-to-use attachments you can explore the city with an infant from birth knowing they’re safe and sound. Choose from the Shine Bassinet, Newborn Inlay, NewBorn Nest, or a Car Seat Adapter.
- Lightweight, compact, and easy-to-handle design is perfect for navigating urban spaces yet it’s uncompromising in its premium features
- Stroller can be pushed and packed up with just one hand
- Padded and reversible reclining seat
- Large ventilated and extendable canopy
- Built-in adjustable leg rest for safe and comfortable cruising
- Self-standing design that optimizes space in your city apartment
- Cargo basket with 10kg/22 lb capacity ensures that none of the essentials are left behind for your day out