|LifeSource UA-651BLE Blood Pressure Monitor BLE with Wide Range Cuff 8.6 - 16.5 inch and Bluetooth
|Clinically validated for accuracy, the LifeSource Advanced One Step Auto Inflate Blood Pressure Monitor allows you to quickly measure your pulse and blood pressure. With a 60-reading recall, a time/date stamp, and a function that averages previous readings, this monitor makes it easy to track your results over time. more ...
Other LifeSource UA-651-AC Blood Pressure Monitors
- 90-reading memory recall lets you see your history
- Easy retrieval of your results to provide reporting to your physician
- Clinically Validated - Utilizes accuracy that is clinically validated by the latest protocol from the European Society of Hypertension
- Large screen display is easy to read
- AC Adapter is included
A&D have been a leading provider of medical devices for both home healthcare and healthcare professionals worldwide since we were established in 1977.
The UA-651 benefits from many of the features developed by A&D for professional clinical use.
It also boasts A&D’s IHB (Irregular Heart Beat)/Circadian Rhythm analysis technology, pioneered by A&D in 2001 and now found on our entire range of blood pressure monitors. This A&D ground breaking technology is now used worldwide assisting in the opportunistic detection of arrhythmias – which include Afib (or Atrial Fibrillation).
The UA-651 is clinically validated to the world recognized European Hypertension Society (ESH) guidelines so the user can have complete confidence in their readings.
The average value feature of the stored data (up to 30 readings) along with the WHO Blood pressure classification indictor allows the user to better control their management program.
The quality of the UA-651 allows A&D to offer the user a 5 Year warranty (excluding batteries and Cuff).
The UA-651 provides the user a leading cost effective solution with the reassurance of advanced technology and ESH clinical validation
- Ideal home use monitor with handy carry case
- One button control – with latest 3rd generation fully automatic measurement technology
- Irregular Heart Beat (IHB) indicator
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Blood pressure classification indicator – for easy and clear understanding of Blood Pressure readings
- 30 reading memory function – for recording trending
- Average memory reading function • Clinically validated to the world recognised European Hypertension Society (ESH) 2010 protocol
- Pack contains free batteries
- AC Adapter socket
- 5 year warranty – for complete peace of mind (based on normal home usage)
- UA-651 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
- Carry Case
- Instruction Manual
- 4 x AA Batteries
* within the 48 continental US States