|Monark 828E SubMax VO2 Cycle Ergometer - Bike for SubMaximal VO2 Testing
|The new Monark 828E improves upon the world’s most widely used testing bike for fitness tests and work tests including Sub Maximal (SubMax) VO2 and VO2 Max Testing. The new 2023 Monark 828E can still be calibrated using a hanging weight or with a quick electronic calibration done from the NOVO DUO display. more ...
The new Monark 828E improves upon the world’s most widely used testing bike for fitness tests and work tests including Sub Maximal (SubMax) VO2 and VO2 Max Testing. The new 2023 Monark 828E can still be calibrated using a hanging weight or with a quick electronic calibration done from the NOVO DUO display. With over 100 years experience at Monark, you know that all the WATT and KP values are always accurate.
The pendulum and display now communicate the KP setting to the display so that WATTs are always accurate on the display.
Novo Duo Display
Equipped with Bluetooth and ANT+ to wirelessly connect and send output data.
Hanging Weight Calibration
The new 828E can still be manually calibrated using a hang weight.
- NEW DESIGN
- Manual power control
- Great tool for teaching VO2 max
- Wireless connectivity
- Rechargable power solution
- The world’s most used ergometer for fitness testing
- Easy mechanical calibration
- Exelent cycling feeling
- ANT+ HR system
- ANT+ with FE-C protocol (Fitness Equipment Controls)
- BLE with FTMS protocol (Fitness Machine Service)
- Service friendly
Max user weight 160 kg
Medical Device class IIa
- HEART RATE - Equipped to measure heartrate via chestbelt.
- TEST - Offers the possibility of performing different tests thanks to the accurate workload which can be calibrated.
Monark Exercise AB is since 1992 ISO 9001 certified.
All models are:
- Approved under CE Certificate No. 15 36 01 (MDD IIa)
- Anti-corrosion treated and powder coated
- Made in Sweden
|EU directive 93/42/EU class IIa
|Monark´s "new" Modular frame
|Adjustible horisontal and vertical
|Steel, 170 mm
|9/16”, pedals with foot straps
|Yes, ANT+ technology
|ANT+ - FE-C (Fitness Equipment Controls)
BLE - FTMS (Fitness Machine Service)
|Max user weight
|518 mm at handlebar
640 mm at support legs
|995-1295 mm at handlebar
780-1105 mm at saddle
|Power bank with a USB C port for charging
* within the 48 continental US States