The D1000-2 is a Single Frequency Hand-Hand Body Composition Analyzer. Two hand-held electrodes use single frequency bio-electrical impedance analysis (BIA) to obtain upper body composition for analysis of water, muscle, and fat ratios.
The D1000-2 includes a weight scale with 440 lb capacity and internal printer for a custom report of classic body composition ratios and advanced analysis options such as Goal Setter and Wrestling modes, making the Competitor ideal for use in clinics, hospitals, fitness/wellness centers, weight rooms, rehabilitation facilities and athletic departments.
- Single frequency upper body composition obtained from BIA, bio-electrical impedance analysis through hand-held electrode
- Capacity: 440 x 0.2 lb/200 x 0.1 kg
- Platform dimensions: 14.5 x 14 x 4 in
- User configurable mode: adult and athlete mode, wrestler, goal setter, weight only
- Built-in thermal printer
- USB terminal and RS-232 port for computer interface
- Includes AC adaptor and two rolls of thermal printer paper